Friday, February 8, 2008

All About Me

Hi my name is Kathryn. I am 18 years old and I just recently moved back to California. Before attending Skyline, I was a student at the University of Oregon. I decided that Oregon wasn't the right place for me and wanted to be closer to home. For now I am going to finish the year at community college and transfer some where for next year. I am a journalism major and hope to one day work at a major magazine doing page layouts and design. I enojy spending time with the people that mean the most to me. I am a very hard worker and dedicate most of my time to my school work. There isn't much else to know about me, but you can always ask me questions if you want to know anything else.

1 comment:

Nancy Kaplan-Biegel said...

Kathryn, it was nice to learn a bit more about you. I hope we can put your talents to use at the paper. Good first post!